شبكة منتديات أكواخ عمان
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

شبكة منتديات أكواخ عمان

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

What if..........

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ماتركس

المساهمات : 117
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/08/2011

What if..........  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: What if..........    What if..........  I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 13, 2011 8:18 pm

What if..........
Salaaam

here is a small letter that i wrote to my new Girlfriend just to make sure that she is not lieing to me and she is saying the truth the whole truth

well some places u will see some stuff missing yeah thats cause i deleted the names from it
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Name*what if you’re lying to me as how the first one did.what if you hurt me as how the first one did..How can I make sure that you’re telling me the truth.I really have nice feelings to you hope you do the same..hope the word I love you” is coming from your heart not from somewhere else or..Because at that time I will be able to believe that I am not dreaming or living a big lie as how the first one did *Ex*..Hope you can tell me what is in your heart …so I can tell you what is in mine….its really complicated but for me living a big lie experience for a 1 full year…and then you suddenly came into my heart and replaced the shock with joy and happiness…just wanted you to know that I really love u and think about you most of the time..i hope we will be able to stay together…even if any problem come on the way we’ll try to fix it soon before it turn to be a miss so we can stay in peace and happiness

To- the special person who made me forget what my first girlfriend did to me and the one who made me know that life doesn’t stop when you break up from a relationship….

From: …the one who wants to stay with you and wants your love more and more
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i know some people will not like it but.....i just said i have to share it with you since i wanted it to be my first post in the English forum
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

What if..........
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
شبكة منتديات أكواخ عمان :: أكواخ عمان :: كوخ اللغة الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: